COVID-19 Prevention Protocol
Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 caused by the novel coronavirus and its ongoing threat to public health, our firm is taking extra precautions to protect our clients and staff while we remain open and committed to meeting your legal needs.
To minimize exposure, we are taking measures to reduce contact among our clients and staff. When possible, meetings will be conducted over the phone or through video conference. Additionally, any exchange of items and documents between clients and the firm will be conducted electronically or by mail.
In-person meetings will include special precautions to protect our clients and staff. Accordingly, for in-person appointments, a series of changes and protocol have been implemented.
In-Person Meeting Requirements
- Call Before Entering. Upon arrival to the office building, please call the office from the parking structure to check in before entering the building. This will ensure that appointments are staggered to allow for social distancing between clients. CALL: 602-899-8000
- Face Masks. During the appointment, clients and staff must wear face masks. If you do not have a mask, the office has a supply of disposable face masks for clients to use.
- Symptoms. Staff will ask you a series of screening questions during your check-in. If you are currently experiencing or have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days, then we will work with you to set up an alternative type of meeting arrangement.
- Positive Tests. If you or anyone you have been in direct contact with has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 30 days, then we will work with you to set up an alternative type of meeting arrangement.
- Temperature. Using a contactless thermometer, the firm will be taking forehead temperatures of its staff daily as well as clients upon entering the office.
- One Person. Unless absolutely necessary, please limit appointments to a single person.
- Our front reception will temporarily remove magazines and other items difficult to disinfect.
- The firm will have hand sanitizer readily available that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
In addition to the daily regular cleaning and maintenance of our office, we will be disinfecting all frequently touched surfaces and objects before and after each client appointment and at the close of each day.
Prevention Screening Questions
Upon arrival to our parking structure we ask that you please call our office before entering the building CALL: 602-899-8000. You will be asked the following questions:
- Have you or anyone in your household traveled outside of the state or country within the past 30 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 30 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household knowingly been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 30 days?
- Do you or does anyone in your household currently have or have had a fever within the last 14 days?
- Do you or does anyone in your household currently have or have had a dry cough within the last 14 days?
- Do you or does anyone in your household currently have or have had a flu like symptoms within the last 14 days?
If a client answers, “Yes,” to any one of the above questions, then the in-person appointment will unfortunately need to be rescheduled or an alternative type of meeting arrangement will be set up.
Thank you for your patience with us as we move forward together during this public health crisis. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you and every client safe in our practice.