Attorneys Proudly Serving Phoenix
Feldman & Royle, Attorneys at Law handles DUI, misdemeanor and felony charges throughout the greater Phoenix area. Our attorneys include a former prosecutor, and our staff works as a team, drawing on years of experience representing clients charged with a wide variety of criminal offenses. There is no substitute for experience when it comes to the criminal justice system, and we use that experience to your advantage when we take on the defense of your case.
Our Approach is Aggressive and Proactive
At Feldman & Royle, we take a proactive approach to defending our clients. We don’t sit back while the case develops. Rather, we take whatever action is necessary and in the best interest of our client from day one of our representation. That means that we don’t wait for the first court date, or until we receive documents from the prosecutor, before we begin our investigation of the charges against you.
Our view is that wasting time, and waiting to react to the prosecutor’s moves, does not do you any good. There are many cases in which the most crucial point comes during the days or weeks immediately following an arrest. And with our years of experience dealing with the criminal justice system, we know what has to be done in order to place you in the best possible position to successfully defend the charges against you.
We Know the Court System
Understanding the law is essential to good representation of clients, but it is not nearly enough. Knowledge of the court system is also essential. As experienced Phoenix criminal attorneys, we understand what is important, and what is often overlooked, when clients choose their defense lawyer, including:
- Knowing the differences in procedures from county (for example, Maricopa) to county (for example, Pinal, Yuma, etc.).
- Knowing the judges and the prosecutors in each courthouse.
- Knowing how the various agencies, including the probation department, operate.
This is knowledge that cannot be obtained by reading law books and attending lectures. It comes from years of experience defending clients who have been charged with crimes.
Having Access to your Attorney
We understand the fear, anxiety and frustration that comes with being charged in a criminal case. If you are left in the dark by your lawyer, it only increases the fear and anxiety, and adds to the frustration. At Feldman & Royle, we believe that having regular contact with your attorney goes a long way toward reducing the emotional strain of dealing with the criminal justice system, and helps immeasurably in mounting a successful defense to a criminal charge.
We are committed to maintaining close client contact with the people who have put their trust in our firm. This not only helps you on an emotional level, it also helps your defense, since you are often the best source of information on what actually happened in your case.
What Types of Cases Do We Defend?
Our attorneys handle a wide range of criminal cases. Our experience includes
- Drunk driving, DUI drugs, extreme DUI, aggravated DUI, underage DUI, commercial DUI.
- Drug Crimes. Marijuana, cocaine, methamphetamine, OxyContin (oxycodone), narcotics, prescription drugs. Possession, use, administration, sale, dealing, manufacturing, transportation.
- Sex Crimes. Rape, statutory rape, sexual assault, sexual abuse, indecent exposure, sexual conduct with a minor, voyeurism.
- Violent Crimes. Assault, aggravated assault, homicide, negligent homicide murder, manslaughter, criminal threats, stalking.
We are experienced in representing clients charged with these and a variety of other criminal offenses.